Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Not Again

Last year, the London group traveled to Denver International Airport on snow and slush covered roads.  One of the interstates was closed so we had to take an alternate route.  After that ordeal, I thought, "what are the chances that will ever happen again in May?"  Well, apparently, pretty good! 

As you can see above, the forecast for our day of travel is for wind and snow with accumulations up to 8 inches. Not an ideal forecast by any means, however, we have the same driver as last year and if anyone can get us there safely, Merlyn Chambers can! (I wonder if he worked for the US Postal Service at one time - as rain, sleet, or snow does not stop him).

On a more positive note, when we do arrive in London this is what awaits us:

No comments:

Post a Comment