Saturday, May 23, 2015

"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill

I have been forever changed as the result of my involvement in study abroad programs...it's not just the students who benefit from the experience.  One of my greatest "souvenirs" is the people I've met in the process - especially Richard and Pam Watson.  You've certainly heard plenty about Constable Watson and how gracious he has been to our group for the past 18 years.  Behind the scenes is his lovely wife Pam who not only shares Richard's passion for the program but has also kindly shared him with us for all those years.

On Wednesday, I had a chance to visit with them both for a while while they were in London to attend the Queen's Garden Party at Buckingham Palace - an event for exceptionally special people!  


Such a lovely couple - inside and out!

As much as I hinted (and maybe even begged), I was unable to tag along.  Being the ever thoughtful couple though, they made sure I was able to experience the event as much as possible.


You got it - those are the Queen's cakes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment